Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

Location : somewhere in your room. But you can't see me, 'cause I'm a ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeah, people on GU, read this. D:

Post by DisreputableMe on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
I am a member on GU. But since I have never been mentioned in either a positive nor a negative light, I find my identity to be an irrelevant fact at the moment.

I want you to see my view. I know what life is. I have been teased and bullied, beat-up and rejected. I've gotten in tons of trouble for stupid things, I've been framed by others, I've gotten carried away and sometimes, I don't make a big enough deal. I've cried my self asleep and retreated to the dark corners of my mind. I know my life isn't hard, far from it. But I know how to deal with life when it decides to throw a curve ball at me.

I see GU as a sort of haven, I guess you can say. I am a very "G-Rated" person in real life, I guess you could see. I am greatly against profanity and I didn't know what an orgasm was until my friend told me a week ago. I'm turning 14 in four months.

GU is my escape from reality. I don't have to pretend I like to curse, I don't have to deal with anyone teasing me because I don't wear Abercrombie or Hollister. I don't have to deal with everything that makes me stick out like a sore thumb in my school.

I'm not saying GU is perfect, because it is most definitely flawed. Like you guys have been saying, the opinion thing definitely is an issue and everything else you mentioned Sparkle. I don't think GU is there to prep me for life, because if it were I would not be adequately prepared at all. I think of it more as an escape.

Just had to get that out there. Sorry if you hate me now.
DisreputableMe
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:54 pm

Bri?
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 4:00 pm

DisreputableMe wrote:
Spoiler:
I am a member on GU. But since I have never been mentioned in either a positive nor a negative light, I find my identity to be an irrelevant fact at the moment.

I want you to see my view. I know what life is. I have been teased and bullied, beat-up and rejected. I've gotten in tons of trouble for stupid things, I've been framed by others, I've gotten carried away and sometimes, I don't make a big enough deal. I've cried my self asleep and retreated to the dark corners of my mind. I know my life isn't hard, far from it. But I know how to deal with life when it decides to throw a curve ball at me.

I see GU as a sort of haven, I guess you can say. I am a very "G-Rated" person in real life, I guess you could see. I am greatly against profanity and I didn't know what an orgasm was until my friend told me a week ago. I'm turning 14 in four months.

GU is my escape from reality. I don't have to pretend I like to curse, I don't have to deal with anyone teasing me because I don't wear Abercrombie or Hollister. I don't have to deal with everything that makes me stick out like a sore thumb in my school.

I'm not saying GU is perfect, because it is most definitely flawed. Like you guys have been saying, the opinion thing definitely is an issue and everything else you mentioned Sparkle. I don't think GU is there to prep me for life, because if it were I would not be adequately prepared at all. I think of it more as an escape.

Just had to get that out there. Sorry if you hate me now.

I don't hate you. What you said was very true. We feel the mods have been unfair to us, and we can't really say anything without getting in trouble. The mods and other members hate us, or at least are annoyed with us, even though it's their fault, and we're far from the worst.

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle(: on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 4:40 pm

Bri, I guess you could say I felt the same way for a long time. Like, I didn't have to deal with real life shit or anything. But I started to realize that everything there is so scripted, and so set in stone, and so like.. controlled, I just didn't want to be there. If I was already under something not in control in real life, I didn't want to have to deal with it on the interwebz. D:

I dun hate you. You were one of muh favorites on gu akshully. D:
Sparkle(:
French Moderator / Pregnant Cat Whore That Keeps Her Bitch Control In Her Pencil Bag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 4:17 pm

BB wrote:arguing over Taylor Swift is kinda lame, no offense

This is exactly what I mean by the forum being so opinion-based and unfair.

Stars was like "OMGGGG. TAYLOR DESERVED TO WIN EVERY AWARD THEY'RE WAS/!!!1!!" Right after I almost puked because of how horrible Taylor's performance was. Of course I was going to say what I honestly thought of her performance.

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And so it is. :l

Post by Lilli. on Tue 09 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

I have officially been banned from GU. I'm pretty cool with it though, I was getting really fed up with that place anyway. The mods and BB just have something against the four of us (Mall, Sparkle, Chloe, and me). They treat us like crap and kiss up to the rest of the members. Why? Because we're "different." Because we actually have different opinions. Because we're not afraid to actually say what we think. Because we aren't G-rated 24/7 (no one is). Because we're us.

The only real thing I'm going to miss about the forum are the people on there. There are really only a few people on there who are worth talking to, and you guys know who you are. As for the rest of the forum members, you guys need to do some serious thinking. Figure out who you are and stick with it. Just be true to yourself, it's not hard. It doesn't matter how old you are, either, so don't use that as an excuse. I'm only 14, and I know damn well who I am and who I want to be.

So you guys, whatddaya say? I say we forget about GU completely, and try to get this forum as active as we can. Who knows, we might wind up "overthrowing" them, as Moose said. xD To be honest, if I'm not allowed to be myself, then I have no reason to be there.
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 10:13 am

Exactly. I'm not posting there anymore [I'm the only one not banned] except for maybe a few comments about how horrible the forum is and I'll still do pgs.

I like the idea of this forum "overthrowing" gu. It is completely possible. All the members there, except us, are pretty much annoying and/or stupid. And even THEY are smart enough to know that gu is pretty unfair. The decent members [Nilla, Ange, etc.] aren't even on there anymore. Plus, we'll get more new members since mall's boutique is popular, and then other popular boutiques will join, and so on. xD We can even have our own gups/pgs and it will be fair.

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 11:15 am

^^ exactly. There are a few people on GU that I actually really liked though, like Golden. She's actually really awesome
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle(: on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Golden is the bestttttt, but very g-rated. nothing against her though, i love her. o.o hopefully she just doesn't have problems with us not being g-rated xDD

ahhh, yeah. Like, gu kind of makes me want to throw up, now that I think about it.
Sparkle(:
French Moderator / Pregnant Cat Whore That Keeps Her Bitch Control In Her Pencil Bag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being g-rated. As long as you don't force your g-ratedness on other people, you know?

But yeah... agreed.
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle(: on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

Yeah, exactly.

if you don't mind me asking, how did you get banned?
Sparkle(:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 9:18 am

I'm going to PM you to tell you, because if I post it on here Stars might see it. :/
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mall. on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 9:08 pm

Look at the "consequences" chart Katy made. It's in the rules section of GU. It's all like, "YOU GET A WARNING ONCE, THEN ANOTHER TIME, THEN A SUPER FIRM WARNING!"
we got no warnings. -.-

HAM
Issybrown: should drop a clever/ witty hint.
snowpelt77: yes.
snowpelt77: like "my uterus feels like there's something growing inside it"
mall.
Queen of the Ninjas / Admin Mall has gone GIF-happy.

Location : in a cat costume, most likely standing behind sparkle.

View user profile http://girlsenseninjas.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

I know... >_< unfair, much?
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Fri 12 Feb 2010, 10:55 am

mall. wrote:Look at the "consequences" chart Katy made. It's in the rules section of GU. It's all like, "YOU GET A WARNING ONCE, THEN ANOTHER TIME, THEN A SUPER FIRM WARNING!"
we got no warnings. -.-

Ugh. I was actually so pissed about that I had a dream I told the mods that 3 people got banned without any warning. xD

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuxBanana on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:10 am

Lilli. wrote:In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being g-rated. As long as you don't force your g-ratedness on other people, you know?

But yeah... agreed.
In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being x-rated. As long as you don't force your x-ratedness on other people, you know?
SuxBanana
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuxBanana on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:11 am

oh hell no, that shit is too long to read
SuxBanana
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:28 pm

Yeah, I do know. And I agree.
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:29 pm

Lazy much? xD
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuxBanana on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:32 pm

yep very lol
SuxBanana
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuxBanana on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:33 pm

solid
SuxBanana
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:24 pm

Sparkle! I get you. I really do. I wasn't really part of the actual banning decision, but I can't say I have absolutely nothing to do with it. I've been gone for a while, so I'm sorry if this is a late response.
But, I think some people, including myself, cringe at perv-like words like that simply because we aren't really put in the same type of situation where words like that are used. I am now in 8th grade, and I have heard sososo many more "words" if you know what I mean, since 5th grade when I began GS and GSF. Although I never will use any of them, other than the basics, (which for you is a waayyy different definition of basic, than for me) because I read in a magazine once that cursing when you hurt yourself, like stubbing your toe, is proven to reduce pain. I just kinda want to side with both GU and GN, you know? I am honestly a fence-sitter, like I am politically. haha.
So, you prob. go nothing from that loonnggg ramble,.. but It kind of helped me in a way. ahha. weird. :S
You have great thoughts Sparkle!

And to you guys who use me for specifics, I get it. and no, I did not delete my account. and yea, I got semi-teased, but that's not the sole reason why I am not doing it anymore. It's like riding a bike with training wheels. At first it's fun, and you can't imagine not using them.... but time passes, and like always, it just grows old.....

If you guys understand me, great, but if not, I'm sorry. :(
Katy
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:52 pm

Katy wrote:Sparkle! I get you. I really do. I wasn't really part of the actual banning decision, but I can't say I have absolutely nothing to do with it. I've been gone for a while, so I'm sorry if this is a late response.
But, I think some people, including myself, cringe at perv-like words like that simply because we aren't really put in the same type of situation where words like that are used. I am now in 8th grade, and I have heard sososo many more "words" if you know what I mean, since 5th grade when I began GS and GSF. Although I never will use any of them, other than the basics, (which for you is a waayyy different definition of basic, than for me) because I read in a magazine once that cursing when you hurt yourself, like stubbing your toe, is proven to reduce pain. I just kinda want to side with both GU and GN, you know? I am honestly a fence-sitter, like I am politically. haha.
So, you prob. go nothing from that loonnggg ramble,.. but It kind of helped me in a way. ahha. weird. :S
You have great thoughts Sparkle!

And to you guys who use me for specifics, I get it. and no, I did not delete my account. and yea, I got semi-teased, but that's not the sole reason why I am not doing it anymore. It's like riding a bike with training wheels. At first it's fun, and you can't imagine not using them.... but time passes, and like always, it just grows old.....

If you guys understand me, great, but if not, I'm sorry. :(

I know what you mean, I think we only are like "SINEPPPP!!! SINEP!" because of all the things the mods and other people do.
Like, if we say, "I don't like Justin Bieber" and that's it, in a topic, it will get locked. Even if no argument started.
That makes us frustrated. We are not even allowed to say our opinion without it getting locked.
And it really fucking sucks when BB says she doesn't like something and it's totally okay, no mods lock the topic or say, "DON'T START AN ARGUMENT!!"
That's kind of why we started the entire thing. When we spammed the forum, when we used cuss words just to irritate the mods. We weren't saying them just because we do, we were doing all that stuff because we felt like, kind of disrespected, almost. The mods have the power, if they don't like what they see they lock the topic. That's unfair.
Like, if the mods let us say something, we wouldn't have done all that stuff that got us banned.
Thanks for posting Katy, it really means a lot.

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 12:52 pm

Agreed... again. ^^
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile