None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 6:56 pm

Yeah, people on GU, read this. D:

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeah, people on GU, read this. D:

Post by Sparkle(: on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 6:18 pm

I don't know. I had this random urge to type this big long thing because I feel like I won't ever really have another chance to type it all out. If possible, don't edit this with like, too many penises. Because it's kind of going to be serious, for like, once.
(PENISPENISPENISPENIS says mall)
I think I might have a point, and I want some of the people over on girls united to see it. Just it's been really bugging me, and agh. I need to get it out.
I'm really not mad about being banned, at all. However, I am mad for the circumstances I was banned. Sure, I did some innapropriate things. I don't regret it, it was fun. But it seems as if like, me and mall, who were banned, were banned partially because we are, according to a good 3/4 of the forum, "immature", "innapropriate", "heading in the wrong direction", and like, even considered like.. stupid. I don't understand, why we are considered immature, when the mods throw a hissy fit when someone expresses their opinion, the forum members like, shrivel in disgust when someone says "tampon", whenever there are disagreements,and a topic MUST be locked and not sorted out in an appropriate way. It's like, a toddler. Toddlers will think "out of sight, out of mind" and believe the problem won't persist, as long and they can't see the problem. Yet, when the "trouble makers" on girls united stand up for ourselves and quite obviously win the arguments we get ourselves into, it's considered a crime, because we didn't freakin' agree with the other person, who the mods just like better.
Secondly, we're considered "innapropriate" because we cuss, and talk about things that aren't g-rated. Just so everyone knows, the world is not g-rated. Nothing is g-rated. There are gross things in everything, no matter how innocent it looks. Nobody is g-rated. So it seems, because we feel like it's okay to let the inner personality out, we're considered innapropriate. Then, due to the immaturity of the mods, everything we say gets deleted because they don't agree with it. Seriously, if the forum believes what we've done to be innapropriate, i'm seriously scared. There's a big scary world out there, and anything I have ever said looks completely innocent in comparison.
Not to mention, there was one comment due to a question on my formspring stating that I was "heading in thr wrong direction in life". Why? Because I curse? Because I'm an atheist? Because i'm Sparkle? Because I've witnessed a little more of the world than a majority of the forum? That has nothing to do with what direction i'm heading in. I have all A's in school. I have friends. I have things I like to do. I'm perfectly happy, most of the time, and not to sound conceited, but i'm not worried about getting into college, or being successful later in life. I know that i'm definitely not stupid, and I'm aware of all the crap that is going to happen later in life, whether I like it or not. I'm going somewhere in life, and i'll definitely make more of a difference then the clones who sit behind their computers and follow every little rule given, no matter how much they don't like it.
Then there's the dumbasses who call us stupid. Uhm, Hun, don't get me wrong, but I probably have better grades in school then you do. I definitely know more about life then you, and I know how to be original, unlike you. Don't call me stupid, when you have no clue what the word means.
So what i'd like to say, is seriously, people need to stop accusing other people of being a bad person, especially when you're not all that wonderful yourself. So all the people smirking on girls united, following rules, becoming a clone, and doing everything the mods tell you to do, does NOT make you cool, or better than anyone. Do you seriously want to follow every rule that is given to you? In the end, what will that even give you? Seriously. Nothing. You will have lived your life being like everybody else. I hope you have fun doing so, but I gaurantee you won't have fun regretting it. :]
I think we all think this, I just wanted to sum it up. kdonelawl. D:
Sparkle(:
French Moderator / Pregnant Cat Whore That Keeps Her Bitch Control In Her Pencil Bag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeah, people on GU, read this. D:

Post by CHLOEH. on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:08 pm

I 100% agree with this.
I wish everyone on girls united could read this, because they all need to think about some of the things you said.
The rules are ridiculous. I know it's supposed to be G-Rated, but really, we're not allowed to say "crap"?.. or.... disagree? :\ If you don't agree with those rules, [and it should be okay to disagree, no matter what,] then you should be able to say something about it.
But we couldn't. Everything we said got deleted because... because why?
Exactly.
And it's not like we were like "FUCK YOU THIS FORUM IS FUCKING FAGGY SHIT". We actually had points. What we said was true, but we can't say ANYTHING.
And what's the point of a forum? To SAY OUR OPINION. But we can't do that on girls united, so what's the fucking point?
And the people that called you stupid, they don't even KNOW you. But since we've broken some of the ridiculous rules, we're being judged. We're horrible weird people because we disagree and we said something about it. We stood up for ourselves, so we're horrible.
On girls united, we're not allowed to swear, be ourselves, or disagree. But isn't it more important to stand up for yourself, be your fucking awesome selves, believe in yourself and opinion? Even if that sounded cheesy?

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mall. on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:18 pm

lyke mhm lawl.
srry lawl i'm too lazy to even use my shift key right now. D:

HAM
Issybrown: should drop a clever/ witty hint.
snowpelt77: yes.
snowpelt77: like "my uterus feels like there's something growing inside it"
mall.
Queen of the Ninjas / Admin Mall has gone GIF-happy.

Location : in a cat costume, most likely standing behind sparkle.

View user profile http://girlsenseninjas.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:31 pm

Amen.
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

Location : somewhere in your room. But you can't see me, 'cause I'm a ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by duckie on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:31 pm

...I think I just realized something.

We, the mods, have probably brainwashed every one of the gullible, naive members into thinking that PG-13 and up is totally illegal in the world and that people like you guys are criminals. *speaking for myself*

I dunno why I even realized that just now, but...I dunno.

...And I still have no argument for the "we can't let you express you opinion" issue. I fail.

DO NOT QUOTE ME (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

I wonder if I sound like I'm suddenly changing my mind and jumping onto the bandwagon.

And I dunno why, but I sense major eye-rolling for my post. IDEK.

duckie
Ninja Sprinkles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:52 pm

I completely agree with what you said about the brainwashing. It is like that.

And it's okay that you still don't have an argument. xD because... we really... can't? Without a topic getting locked, anyway.

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by duckie on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

Yeah. Just for the record, I totally did not do any of that brainwashing *hides*

I mean, I just can't think of a situation where no one lets you state your opinion...I'm not saying that I don't think it's happened at all, since I trust you guys when you say that, but...I dunno, I'm just not thinking ATM.

duckie
Ninja Sprinkles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 7:59 pm

duckie wrote:Yeah. Just for the record, I totally did not do any of that brainwashing *hides*

I mean, I just can't think of a situation where no one lets you state your opinion...I'm not saying that I don't think it's happened at all, since I trust you guys when you say that, but...I dunno, I'm just not thinking ATM.

Really, duckie? xD

we can't say we don't like justin bieber. we apparently can't say we like gerard way. we can't say we don't like the rules. we can't... say.. anything. xD

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle(: on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 8:26 pm

Yeah, it's like, if we express a worthwhile opinion, the topic gets locked. -.-

Yet, the mods can post any opinion they want, it seems. Then try to call it fact. :/

tell the mods i am ashamed of their bigotry.
Sparkle(:
French Moderator / Pregnant Cat Whore That Keeps Her Bitch Control In Her Pencil Bag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyPinkParis on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 8:33 pm

amen!

PrettyPinkParis
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mall. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 8:07 am

CHLOE!! wrote:
duckie wrote:Yeah. Just for the record, I totally did not do any of that brainwashing *hides*

Really, duckie? xD

we can't say we don't like justin bieber. we apparently can't say we like gerard way. we can't say we don't like the rules. we can't... say.. anything. xD

In the cheerleading topic, we couldn't say cheerleading wasn't really a sport, because Marla started to overreact. :\
i hate cheerleaders. o_o
Hell, Chloe couldn't even post a baibai topic from me without it getting locked.
All it said was "OBAI LAWL, PERMABANNING FTW".
-.-
I'm going to laugh when the mods have to go out into the scary real world. They'll be so used to the protectiveness of gu that they'll probably, like, die.
xD

HAM
mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Marie on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 9:51 am

I pretty much agree with this. When were out of school (talking high school that is) life is not going to go PG. I don't know about you girls, but already at my high school, everyones into everything. And GU needs to reilze this. Its pretty much crazy. Just because they want you to belive it, DOES NOT mean this is going to be that way. My dad does not even believe that for crying out loud! It the real world there rape, sex, drugs, ex. and GU just needs to get used to it. Not that we need to talk about it 24/7, but it's real. And GU needs to snap into reality.
Jazz Marie
ninja n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 11:41 am

mall. wrote:
CHLOE!! wrote:

Really, duckie? xD

In the cheerleading topic, we couldn't say cheerleading wasn't really a sport, because Marla started to overreact. :\
i hate cheerleaders. o_o
Hell, Chloe couldn't even post a baibai topic from me without it getting locked.
-.-
I'm going to laugh when the mods have to go out into the scary real world. They'll be so used to the protectiveness of gu that they'll probably, like, die.
xD

I know. Especially Katy... that's gonna be hilarious. xD
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 4:41 pm

Lilli. wrote:
mall. wrote:
CHLOE!! wrote:

Really, duckie? xD

i hate cheerleaders. o_o
-.-
xD

I know. Especially Katy... that's gonna be hilarious. xD

Katy ALREADY is kind of like that.

*no offense katy if you are reading this. O___o*

But she was going to delete her whole youtube account just because some kids were teasing her about it. Of course kids are going to find every way to try and tease and make fun of you, but like, maybe she's not used it? I mean, the mods just delete things like that. You can't delete someone's comments irl.

I mean, since I haven't gotten.... brainwashed? I know kids are like that, and I can just say "fuck you, so what if I made videos on youtube" or, even nicer, I can just say "whatever".

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle(: on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 4:49 pm

^^ That's a really good example, how the mods are teaching everyone problems will just be "deleted". It's not like that. We're already seeing the effects play out, so I guess all we can do is watch. :'D
Sparkle(:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by duckie on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:01 pm

Hm...that's oddly true. But how can we...remind the members that this is just a forum and not comparable to real life?

duckie
Ninja Sprinkles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle(: on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:02 pm

Shove some real life in their face. Then they might get it. D:
Sparkle(:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:07 pm

duckie wrote:Hm...that's oddly true. But how can we...remind the members that this is just a forum and not comparable to real life?

You can't.. really. It's not like that. They KNOW it's not like real life. You can't really realize it. If you're really into the forum, and someone never teases you or argues with you irl, then the first time that happens, you're going to be really upset. See what I mean, like, "brainwashed"

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

Sparkle wrote:Shove some real life in their face. Then they might get it. D:

I know. I feel like the people on gu never really have seen reality. I mean, "jojo" or whatever [th 1 dat talks lyke dis!] posted a whole topic on how waiting for a restaurant to bring you your food and being out of diet soda is such a big deal. Really? So you had to wait an hour at the most for your food, there is way worse stuff out there. Think about it. In Haiti, people have to wait DAYS for their food, and they might not even get it. And even for people that have just as much as she does, like me, or a lot of people my age, we would just LOVE for that to be our worst day, waiting in hour with your family at a restaurant. It just made me really upset, I don't know.

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:38 pm

^^ Agreed
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mall. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 6:23 pm

CHLOE!! wrote:
Sparkle wrote:Shove some real life in their face. Then they might get it. D:

I know. I feel like the people on gu never really have seen reality. I mean, "jojo" or whatever [th 1 dat talks lyke dis!] posted a whole topic on how waiting for a restaurant to bring you your food and being out of diet soda is such a big deal. Really? So you had to wait an hour at the most for your food, there is way worse stuff out there. Think about it. In Haiti, people have to wait DAYS for their food, and they might not even get it. And even for people that have just as much as she does, like me, or a lot of people my age, we would just LOVE for that to be our worst day, waiting in hour with your family at a restaurant. It just made me really upset, I don't know.

I knowww. it makes me so angry when people say things like that. She acts like waiting at a restaurant and drinking milk instead of soda is SO horrible. Like Chloe said, if that was the only bad thing that happened to me, I wouldn't be complaining.

HAM
mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 8:00 pm

Yeah... agreed. I've got nothing against Megan though, she's actually one of my favorite people on the forum
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHLOEH. on Wed 27 Jan 2010, 5:43 pm

Lilli. wrote:Yeah... agreed. I've got nothing against Megan though, she's actually one of my favorite people on the forum

-offtopicness- I've never really gotten to know her. I don't really read her posts since I can't read them. O___o

I LIEK CATS
CHLOEH.
test2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilli. on Wed 27 Jan 2010, 6:10 pm

We're myspace buddies... she's actually really nice, just can't spell. xD
Lilli.
Evil Minion / Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mall. on Thu 28 Jan 2010, 8:24 am

Lilli. wrote:We're myspace buddies... she's actually really nice, just can't spell. xD
i'm not able to be friends with people who talk like that. i'd eventually smash my own head in. :S

HAM
mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top